"Don't wait for anyone to discover you, discover yourself first...." Jerome George

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Post

My name is Jermaine English and this is my first post!  I am a jazz musician/composer/arranger.  I am excited to bring to you my first cd single entitled "It's Alright", it was written to dance, ride, or relax to.  It's major purpose is to uplift the human spirit.  The blogspot will be a way for all of us to discuss music, world events, our feelings and lives.  I want to connect with people on a personal level and help make the day a little brighter, heck, maybe some of you can help make mine brighter.

3 comments:

  1. Jermaine, love the single and can't wait for the album. I gave you a shout out on my blog and Facebook page. Keep up the good work -- jazz needs fresh voices like yours. http://milesoftrane.blogspot.com/2010/05/jermaine-englishs-single-and-interview.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just listened to the single and I can't wait for the album. Very Cool! Best of Luck to you Jermaine. Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again congratulations. I sent notices on facebook to all friends and some have responded that they like this. Come on yall and spread the word. People will enjoy the smooth jazz and vocals to this tune..

    ReplyDelete